Many asset managers who come to Luxembourg have successfully established products in their country or region of origin and would like to replicate existing strategies in other markets.
They use Luxembourg as the gateway to global distribution.
Excellence in service provision
Over the last 30 years, Luxembourg-based fund managers and service providers have accumulated a deep knowledge of the entire asset management industry value chain, including alternatives and socially responsible investment. As a result, fund management firms can tap into a unique reservoir of skills and expertise to support the development of their international fund business. This knowledge has been the key enabler of the impressive development of our fund centre over the past thirty years.
Today, fund managers, custodians, lawyers, auditors and other service providers, all active members of ALFI, aim at adding ever more value to the global asset management industry. They increasingly service not only funds domiciled in Luxembourg, but also funds based abroad, thereby contributing to the evolution of Luxembourg from a fund domicile to a fully-fledged fund servicing centre.
This evolution has been underpinned by state-of-the-art market infrastructure in which Luxembourg is constantly investing to meet the requirements of the most sophisticated global fund managers.
- Enter the marketplace for international distribution that allows you to access different markets and clients
- Benefit from the premium brand in terms of product recognition at international level
- Become a holder of the European passport, the "green card for funds" within the EEC
- Rely on leadership both in the retail and institutional client segments
- Best in-class industry skills and actors
- Join an adaptable and always up-to-date funds ecosystem that has everything for your needs
- More than 61% of funds distributed in a minimum of three countries are "made in Luxembourg"
- Minimising time to market to meet commercial goals
- Reducing cost to implement the most efficient set-up
- Mastering regulatory specificities and complexities in different jurisdictions
- Choosing the best product structure for each country of distribution and target client base
- Achieving coherence between product and business model design and funds distribution strategy
- Thirty years in cross-border distribution have resulted in experience and optimised efficiency
- Access to first-class fund industry actors and their custom solutions in Luxembourg
- Multi-lingual and flexible expert workforce at your service
- Wide choice of fund business building blocks such as CSD, distribution platforms, custodians, fund administrators and transfer agents, management companies and fund initiators, consultants, audit and law firms etc.
- Digitally minded public and private stakeholders set to advance the fund industry through innovative technologies