11 Jan 2023
To strengthen its regulatory team, ALFI is looking for a seior industry affairs adviser.
Job based in Luxembourg, full time.
• Act as the main point of contact and coordinator for regulatory and market developments with the main focus on two core topics impacting the investment fund industry: (i) responsible investing and sustainable finance and (ii) virtual assets
• Analyse documents issued by national, European and international bodies and prepare ALFI positions
• Participate in and coordinate the work of the specific technical committees of the Association
• Assist in preparing and coordinating ALFI’s communication material (newsletters, annual study on sustainable investment funds, brochures, guidelines, website, press releases and/ or interviews, written and/ or social media...) in collaboration with technical committees and the Association’s communication department
• Contribute to dedicated members’ events, presentations and speeches
• Monitor and analyse new initiatives and market trends, and generally act as point of contact for any relevant market intelligence
• Represent ALFI in national and international associations, working groups and fora
• Education: University degree in law, economics, or any equivalent, ideally with a major in sustainable finance
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field
• Good knowledge of regulatory matters and market trends, in particular on sustainable finance and virtual assets
• Fluent in English and French, German being an advantage
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Team player
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and a balanced working environment.
Please send your application and CV to Miriam HENKE, ALFI Director and Secretary General, 12, rue Erasme, L-1468 Luxembourg or by
e-mail to email@example.com (Subject line: Application Legal Department) by 27 January 2023.