The Secretary General will be:
responsible for the smooth running of the internal organization & administration of ALFI. The Secretary General thinks strategically and plans for the long-term success of ALFI.
The Secretary General is in charge of:
- The planning, monitoring and coordination of various activities, which usually include the management of the day-to-day corporate secretarial matters, governance and administrative aspects;
- Coordination and participation of board and specific governing bodies , drafting minutes;
- Monitoring onboarding and performance of staff, ensuring effective use of human resources;
- Supervising together with the respective heads HR & General Support Functions’ Teams;
- Managing HR related topics together with respective head of department.
- Education: minimum BAC + 4
- Experience of at least 10 years in the Investment Fund Industry or Financial Sector, in Company Secretariat and in managing HR & General Support Functions’ teams;
- Planning and Organising: ability to manage a range of activities simultaneously, adjust priorities as required, ability to work under strict deadlines;
- Being a real team player, action-oriented, pro-active and able to work autonomously, responsible, creative and willing to take initiative;
- Respect and comply with strict deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills within a multinational environment;
- Organised and detailed oriented;
- High interpersonal and communication competences;
- Good skills in IT tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint).
Languages: English, French & German
The position offers an attractive remuneration package and a balanced working environment.
Please send your application and CV by 31 March, 2021 to François Drazdik, Director Administration by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Subject line: Application Secretary General)