15 Sep 2020
MIDDLE OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Engelwood Asset Management S.A. is active in fund structuring, asset management and asset services. The company was founded in July 2001 and was renamed Engelwood Asset Management S.A. in July 2019.Engelwood Asset Management S.A. is a CSSF regulated third party AIFM (European Alternative Investment Fund Manager) in Luxembourg.
We are currently looking for a Middle Office Administrator to join our company.
· In charge of transmitting orders and monitoring for all funds (Real Estate and Private Equity funds, Hedge Funds and FoHF funds) with custodian banks following the instructions of the portfolios managers;
· Assist with administrative duties related to investment activities;
· Responsible for the checking of the NAV of all funds (Real Estate and Private Equity funds, Hedge Funds and FoHF funds) calculated by fund administrators, and establishing of NAV reporting;
· Review fee calculations (e.g. management fees, performance related fees, administration fees) as well as corporate actions (capital calls, distributions, equalization) and the mechanism thereof.
· Liaise with fund administrators, portfolios managers, custodian banks and other counterparties;
· Preparation of regulatory fund reporting
This position is for a multi-skilled individual and essential for our client satisfaction.
Minimum profile requirements:
· Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role (in a Central Administration/AIFM environment or in the fund industry).
· Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance.
· Knowledge of: Alternative Investment Funds, custody, transfer agency, fund administration industry, securities administration, corporate actions / ad hoc valuations mechanisms.· Fluent in French and English.
· Accurate, flexible, and team playing spirit.
· Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
· Strong client servicing focus.
· Proficiency in MS Office.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience.This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
In compliance with the law of 23rd July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3). We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/ identity or disability.