ALFI wishes to hire an Industry Affairs Adviser with a view to joining its regulatory team.
- Act as the main contact point and coordinator for major regulatory initiatives and asset management industry trends such as ESG/Sustainable Finance and Digitalisation;
- Analyse documents issued by national, European and international bodies and prepare ALFI positions;
- Participate in and coordinate the work of the specific technical committees of the Association;
- Assist in preparing and coordinating ALFI’s communication material (newsletters, brochures, guidelines, website...) in collaboration with technical committees and the Association’s communication department;
- Contribute to dedicated members’ events, presentations and speeches;
- Monitor and analyse new initiatives and market trends;
- Represent ALFI in national and international associations, working groups and fora.
- Education: University degree in business administration or its equivalent;
- 5-10 years of professional experience in an operational fund environment or project management or consulting;
- Sound knowledge of operational, legal and regulatory aspects for investment funds;
- Fluent in English and French, German being an advantage;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Team player.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and a balanced working environment.
Please send your application and CV by 30 April 2021 to Emmanuel GUTTON, ALFI Director Legal & Tax, 12, rue Erasme, L-1468 Luxembourg or by e-mail to email@example.com (Subject line: Application Legal Department).