To support the Events team in the organisation of their daily work, ALFI wishes to hire:
Event manager; full time; permanent contract
The Event manager will be in charge of the overall logistical coordination of selected events organised by ALFI, be it in physical, virtual or hybrid format. This includes responsibility for the entire event life cycle from A-Z, including:
- Venue search & contracts;
- Events deadlines & retro-planning;
- Website set-up and updating for each event;
- Marketing/Promotion coordination;
- Speaker management;
- Sponsorship & Exhibition management;
- Programme and documents layout;
- Service Providers coordination;
- Virtual events technical set-up, rehearsals and assistance;
- Physical events: Onsite coordination incl. staff planning/briefing;
- Events abroad: Travel itinerary;
- Event’s accounting, budget control, statistics.
Skills & Competences:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in events/project management;
- Strong organisational skillset with an ability to handle multiple tasks, well organised and structured, attention to detail, accuracy and sense of responsibility;
- Service attitude;
- Flexible, dynamic, motivated to learn and be a team player;
- Very good skills in Microsoft tools (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Excellent command of English and French (both oral and written).
Other languages, experience with tools like Webex/Zoom, InDesign, Modullo, WordPress/Kentico, Sharepoint or having worked in the service sector will be considered as an advantage.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package and a balanced working environment.
Please send your application and CV by 30 April 2021 to Murielle Albessard, ALFI Support & Accounting, by e-mail to Murielle.Albessard@alfi.lu (Subject line: Application Event Manager)