The Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry (ALFI) is recruiting a Communications Officer with a one year fixed-term contract (with a potential for a permanent position) to support its Communications Department. The Communications Officer’s mission will be to enhance ALFI’s online presence through multichannel communication initiatives. We are looking for an open-minded social media enthusiast with a data-driven approach who enjoys working as a part of the team in an international environment.
The Communications Officer will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Deliver all social media aspects of the ALFI communications strategy and monitor new digital marketing trends;
- Manage and regularly update the content of the ALFI accounts on YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter and Flickr with compelling content (texts, visuals, infographics);
- Maintain and build the community on social media;
- Initiate and coordinate paid LinkedIn campaigns on specific topics, monitor budget distribution and performance;
- Measure, report and track performance of social media publishing via KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, traffic and engagement and present regularly the reports.
Web and e-mail marketing:
- Create, edit and manage content for our website and marketing emails;
- Regularly analyse, measure and report on the performance of the website and track email performance via KPIs such as delivery, open and click-through rates and maintain using statistical dashboards;
- Draft weekly mailing and social media plan;
- Create visuals and graphic design elements (Indesign) to drive brand visibility.
The Communication Officer can be asked to participate in other communication activities, if needed, depending of the general planning of the department.
- A degree in Communications/Digital Marketing;
- 3 years of experience in marketing/communications sector, ideally within a digital agency;
- You are passionate about social media, digital marketing and you know all about the latest trends and developments in this field.
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken) and proficiency in at least one of the other EU languages; French/German appreciated;
- Computer savvy (MS Office, Adobe Pack, Kentico, Word Press);
- Open-minded person with ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines;
- Team player
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and a balanced working environment.
Please send your application and CV by 30 April 2021 to Marc-André BECHET, ALFI Deputy Director General, 12, rue Erasme, L-1468 Luxembourg or by e-mail to email@example.com (Subject line: Application Communications Department).