30 Oct 2019
To strengthen our Communications Department, ALFI wishes to hire a Communications Officer (m/f); full time; 1 year contract
The Communications Officer will be in charge of the following tasks:
- Handle press requests from national and international press: interviews, articles, background information
- Organise and attend press meetings and press events
- Monitoring and managing of ALFI social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Graphic design
o design graphics for online use (email, websites, social media) with Adobe InDesign
o layout of publications with Adobe InDesign
o photo research
- Website upkeep: content management and updates (Kentico, WordPress)
- Upload publications on the collaboration platform SharePoint
The Communications Officer may be asked to participate in other communications activities in accordance with department needs.
o A degree in communications, journalism, languages, marketing/design or related
o A minimum of one year’s experience in a communications-related field
o Excellent command of English (both oral and written)
o Proficiency in German/French (both oral and written) is an asset
o Professional communication skills
o Understanding of effective, target group-appropriate communication (addressing the audience)
o Good knowledge of MS Office, Adobe, Kentico, WordPress
o Ability to organise and prioritise work with limited supervision
o Attention to detail
We are looking for an open-minded, self-driven and ICT-savvy person with an ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines who will work well with their colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
Please send your application and CV by 29 November 2019 to Adina Lupu, HR Manager, 12, rue Erasme, L-1468 Luxembourg or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: Application Communications Officer).