ALFI is delighted to inform you that its Spring Conference 2016, one of the leading events in the European fund industry calendar, will be held on the 8 & 9 March 2016!
This two-day conference, which takes place at the European Convention Center (previously known as NCCK) in Luxembourg-Kirchberg, attracts the biggest names in the fund industry from Europe, the US, Asia and the Middle East. It brings together in a single venue the world’s most innovative and best-known fund managers with the most knowledgeable service providers.
Read the highlights of the 2015 edition of the conference in the conference report.
Vision of a future perfect
- Luxembourg: a future perfect fund industry
- Innovation and disruption in the financial markets post 2016
- The Millennials - New generation, new investor attitudes, new tools
- A future perspective on Asset Management across three dichotomies
Innovation for efficiency & ease of doing business
- Fintech - An enabler for the asset management industry
- Blockchain - A real disruption for the investment management industry?
- U.S. Safe Harbour: how to play by the (new) rules?
- Gateway to Markets and Strategies - a close look at Multi-Manager Platforms
Engaging in Governance & Ethics: What matters today - what is important for tomorrow
- Gender bias in the Fund Industry?
- Environment, Social, Governance - Moving towards mainstream
- Juncker Plan roll-out and the impact to the fund industry
- RAIF (Reserved Alternative Investment Funds) - An innovative new type of AIF
Focus on Regulation & Tax - what else?
- How can depositaries be ready on time for the imminent regulatory changes?
- Tax Update - BEPS and beyond
- Regulatory Update - CMU and beyond
- The views of policy makers and regulators
- Stan Beckers, CEO, NN Investment Partners
- Martin Cuff, COO, Allianz Infrastructure Transformation, Allianz SE
- Christian Dargnat, CEO, BNP Paribas Asset Management
- Simone Delcourt, Directeur, Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
- Philippe Denis, Chief Digital Officer, BNP Paribas Securities Services
- Laura Elliot, Executive Director, Goldman Sachs International
- Sven Gentner, Acting Head of Unit - Asset Mangement, European Commission
- Daniel Häfele, Director, Acolin Luxembourg S.A.
- Justin Harwood, Fidelity International Investment Management Limited
- Louise Hedberg, Head of Corporate Governance, East Capital International AB
- Rita Knott, Female Board Pool Luxembourg
- Laurent Kratz, Chairman, Scorechain S.A.
- Professor Rajnish Mehra, Professor of Finance, Université du Luxembourg
- Furio Pietribiasi, Managing Director, Mediolanum Asset Management Ltd.
- Roxanne Power, Head of Investment and Fund Operations, Momentum
- Judith Robinson, Managing Counsel, The Bank of New York Mellon
- Olivier Roucloux, Vision & Product Strategy, Finoryx
- Iliyana Tsanova, Director, Financial Engineering and EU co-financing, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Susanne Van Dootingh, Senior Managing Director, State Street Global Advisors Ltd.
- Lyron Wahrmann, Head of Citi Capital Markets Innovation Centre
- Guy Weber, Chef de l’information, RTL Télé Lëtzebuerg
- Serge Weyland, Head of Financial Institutions, Banque Internationale Luxembourg
- Philippe Zaouati, CEO, Directeur General, Mirova
- Rates start at EUR 780 for ALFI members
- Register by 5 February 2016 to benefit from the early bird rates (see below)
- Register by 29 February 2016 to have your name included on the printed delegates list given to all attendees
|Early bird**||Normal||Early bird**||Normal|
Spring Day 1
|EUR 975||EUR 1025||EUR 780||EUR 820|
|EUR 1,755||EUR 1,845||EUR 1400||EUR 1,475|
Read the registration conditions-VAT legislation & payment options click here which you accept by clicking on the below registration links.
Groups & special access tickets:
Group bookings must be made through the special group booking form in order to receive a group invoice and/or to benefit from the group discount.
- Group discounts apply for 11 or more registrants booked and paid by the same company (same invoice address). You will receive one group invoice.
- Group registrations must be centralised and paid by one company’s contact person in coordination with the registration office (firstname.lastname@example.org) through the special excel group booking form
- Discounts will be given through one credit note/reimbursement sent to the company’s contact person after the conference (no splitting of discounts)
- No discounts will be applied for cancelled registrants or non-paid no-show registrants
- Each registration remains subject to the general booking conditions of the event.
50 FREE TICKETS for asset managers & institutional investors who are not based in Luxembourg. Come and join us - application form
Why become a sponsor or exhibitor?
50 confirmed exhibitors! Click here for the floor plan.
- Provide your company with name recognition
- Maximum visibility as all breaks and standing buffet lunches take place in all exhibition areas
- Save money by meeting key decision-makers from your target market in one informal atmosphere where they are most receptive to new ideas, products and solutions.
- Be associated with a prestigious and well-known event that combines education with news of innovative strategies and solutions
Opportunities & fees
Click here to download the pdf version
European Convention Center (previously known as "NCCK")
4, Place de l'Europe; Luxembourg-Kirchberg
Parking: Please use the “Place de l’Europe” or "Trois Glands" car parks and follow the exit signs “Centre de Conférences”. Taxis and private cars are only allowed to stop for drop off. There are no parking spaces in front of the venue.
Venue access plan click here
WIFI/Internet connection: A free WIFI internet connection is offered in the exhibition hall of the conference center during the event.
Travel to Luxembourg by car: There are various car rental companies at the airport. An international driving licence is not necessary. Your home licence will suffice, Driving is on the right and wearing a seatbelt is required. Fuel prices are among the lowest in Western Europe.
By plane: Luxembourg-Findel International Airport is located 8,6km outsideLuxembourg-City and 8km from the conference centre. The airport is served by Luxair, KLM, Swiss, Lufthansa, British Airways and others.http://www.lux-airport.lu/
By train: Luxembourg train station is well connected with various European cities: Paris (2 hours), Brussels (3 hours), Cologne (3 hours.). www.cfl.lu
By bus: There is a frequent and efficient bus service which circulates throughout Luxembourg City.
For details of all national public transport options visit www.mobiliteit.lu
An allocation of rooms at a preferential rate will be reserved in our partner hotels, that are located within walking distance of the conference venue, NCCK
Access code: ASC2016
Hotel bookings are managed by Luxembourg Convention Bureau:
Tel.: +352 / 22 75 65
Fax: +352 / 46 70 73
For any general queries regarding the event, please contact:
Welcome to the press space of the ALFI Spring Conference where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that we offer ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine and that the press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We will not be able to deliver press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
We remind you that filming and photography at the conference require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interested in becoming a media partner of the conference?
Refer to the Media partnership opportunities section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office.
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (email@example.com) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed on condition that the magazines/newspapers concerned run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and sent directly to the conference venue.
To register or request any additional information/interview, please contact ALFI press office:
ALFI Communications Team
Jean-Jacques Picard, Anna Příhodová, Karen Tsang
Tel: +352 22 30 26 – 1
Fax: +352 22 30 93