TA 2015 - The cornerstone to fostering a safe and robust Distribution Operations value chain
This one-day event will allow the participants to share the key subject matters that continuously transform Luxembourg’s Global TA & Distribution Operations operating model.
Programme online! Click here
Registration open! click here
- Update on Cross-Border fund distribution: facts & trends on key markets, distribution channels and distribution profiles - Retail Distribution reignited by regulation?
- AML/Equivalence, How to organise a seamless oversight, CSSF requirements, issues, Risk based approach, Due Diligence and ongoing oversight, Roles & responsibilities.
- what are the practical considerations for TA & DSS operations? isnt’t it their job? Whose job is it
really? Why me? One more DDQ?
- Overview of the regulatory landscape, AIFMD/UCITS V, FATCA/CRS; MiFID II
- Intro & setting the scene: TASC background re: AI Ops guidelines from 2007 to
today’s AI Ops value chain, AIFMD survey results - one yeaer on, the converging world
of UCITS and AI funds, Increasing and leading PERE expertise in Luxembourg
- Challenges of a Distribution landscape in (R)evolution - a journey through
the automation quest and market infrastructure changes
Full programme click here
- Rates start at €195 for ALFI members!
- Register by 9 October 2015 to benefit from the early bird rates (see below)
- 10% discount for 4 or more registrants from the same company
- Questions regarding your registration, name changes, group bookings, invoicing, last minute attendance: contact the registration office at email@example.com or Phone: +31 20 5727.301
Early bird rate**
1 day – 1 name
1 day - 1 name
ALFI/TA steering committee members***
* Fees are subject to 3% VAT.
** Early Bird Rate for registration payments made by 9 October 2015.
*** Subject to review by ALFI.
10% discount for 4 or more registrants from the same company. Subject to booking conditions! click here. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read the registration conditions-VAT legislation & payment options which you accept by clicking on the below registration links
Online registration - I confirm that I have read and accepted the registration conditions.
Opportunities & fees
Click here for the agreement form. Deadline 1 September.
Last year’s event
Photo galery of the 2014 edition of the TA & Distribution forum: click here
Access map : click here
Parthen R&S - Registration office
P.O. Box 25, NL-1180 AA Amstelveen, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 20 5727301, Fax: +31 20 5727377
Event Managers: Andreea Bran, Virginie Tripet
Assistant Event Manager: Eleftheria Kollia
Welcome to the press space of the ALFI TA & Distribution Forum where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that we offer ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine and that the press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We will not be able to deliver press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
We remind you that filming and photography at the conference require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interested in becoming a media partner of the conference?
Refer to the Media partnership opportunities section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office.
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (email@example.com) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed on condition that the magazines/newspapers concerned run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and sent directly to the conference venue.
To conclude this agreement please fill in the media deal and return it by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (+352) 22 30 93. ALFI will provide the advert in a format to be defined with the respective magazine.
To register or request any additional information/interview, please contact ALFI press office:
Tel: +352 22 30 26 – 1
Fax: +352 22 30 93