Global Distribution – New Rules, New Game?
New regulations and dynamics have started to fundamentally change the global distribution landscape.
Fund industry experts from Luxembourg and abroad will:
- provide you an overview of the changes in Global Distribution Regulations in Europe and beyond;
- discuss practical approaches to implement the latest AML/KYC regulations;
- investigate what Digital & Big Data could mean for the future fund distribution;
- analyse how initiatives like RQFII, QFII, regional passports and the Hong Kong Shanghai Stock Connect Project might facilitate fund distribution in Asia;
- discuss experiences with the AIFM passport and potential developments;
- examine if the new rules of the game are contributing to making global distribution more efficient.
Full programme: click here
- Rates start at £160 for ALFI members
- Register by 11th September 2015 to benefit from the early bird rates
- 10% group discount for 6 or more names registered and paid by the same company
- Questions regarding your registration, name changes, group bookings, invoicing, last minute attendance: contact the registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +31 20 5727301
Read the registration conditions-VAT legislation & payment options which you accept by clicking on the below registration links.
Online registration - I confirm that I have read and accepted the registration conditions.
Why become a sponsor or exhibitor?
- Increased exposure and visibility through the inclusion of your logo in a variety of conference-related materials (invitations, brochures, dedicated website, conference screen)
- Access to high level fund industry professionals including
- fund managers and administrators,
- fund distributors,
- lawyers, consultants and tax advisers,
- auditors and accounting firms,
- custodian banks and transfer agents
- Networking and teaming opportunities with potential buyers and partners
- Complimentary conference registrations
Exhibition space is available from €2,000 for ALFI members (plus year package discount if applicable). Take this opportunity and join today! Various levels of sponsorship are possible. Other options can be discussed.
Opportunities & fees
Exhibition Space - limited
Package: General Sponsorship with
Package: Badge Sponsorship with
What is included?
Package general + exhibition
Package badge + exhibition
Delegates list before the conference
“Full Access” tickets
Logo on printed programme given to attendees
Logo on e-invitation and on the ALFI website
Logo on the conference badges
Logo on conference screen
8 Northumberland Avenue; London WC2N 5BY
Access link: click here
Welcome to the press space of the ALFI Leading Edge Conference where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that we offer ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine and that the press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We will not be able to deliver press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
We remind you that filming and photography at the conference require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interested in becoming a media partner of the conference?
Refer to the Media partnership opportunities section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office.
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (email@example.com) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed on condition that the magazines/newspapers concerned run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and sent directly to the conference venue.
To conclude this agreement please fill in the media deal and return it by fax to (+352) 22 30 93. ALFI will provide the advert in a format to be defined with the respective magazine.
To register or request any additional information/interview, please contact ALFI press office:
ALFI Communications Team
Jean-Jacques Picard, Anna Příhodová, Karen Tsang
Tel: +352 22 30 26 – 1
Fax: +352 22 30 93