at the Fairmont Hotel
Tuesday 10 November - Chicago - Fund Industry breakfast seminar
08h30 – 10h30 (registration from 08h00)
at the University Club
Friday 13 November - New York - Seminars & workshops
at the Metropolitan Club
08h30 – 10h30: ALFI breakfast seminar 'Raising Capital in Europe & beyond'
(registration from 08h00)
Raising Capital in Europe and beyond
Fund industry experts with a broad variety of professional backgrounds and experience will discuss key issues:
- How can investment funds benefit from the rapid growth of the middle class in many parts of the world and from the challenges the traditional pension schemes are facing in the developed countries?
- Which political initiatives are likely to boost the investment fund business in Europe and beyond?
- What are the opportunities in Europe, Asia and Latin America?
- How are alternative asset classes developing following the entrance into force of the European Alternative Investment Fund Managers Directive (AIFMD)?
- What are the main European legal & regulatory initiatives that US asset managers need to be aware of?
- What are the geographical ‘hot spots’ for distribution?
- What specific advantages can the Luxembourg fund center offer US fund managers keen to conquer the European market and to distribute their funds globally?
Workshops in New York:
'Luxembourg for US Private Equity and Venture Capital funds - existing structure and competitive advantages'
"Swing Pricing for Investment Funds - the Luxembourg experience and guidance'
- SEC Rule 22c-1(a)(3) proposes to allow swing pricing in open ended mutual funds. A 90 day consultation period is in course. Swing Pricing is widely used in the Luxembourg mutual fund industry.
Join this session to discuss operational and conceptual considerations with experienced Luxembourg Swing Pricing practitioners with a specific focus on the SEC consultation.
Click here to register
Participation is free of charge!
Click here to register for the Private Equity seminar in New York organised by the Luxembourg Private Equity and Venture Capital Assocation (LPEA)
Event Managers: Andreea Bran, Virginie Tripet
Assistant Event Manager: Eleftheria Kollia
Welcome to the press space of the ALFI Roadshow to the U.S. where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that we offer ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine and that the press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We will not be able to deliver press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
We remind you that filming and photography at the conference require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interested in becoming a media partner of the conference?
Refer to the Media partnership opportunities section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office.
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed on condition that the magazines/newspapers concerned run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and sent directly to the conference venue.
To conclude this agreement please fill in the media deal and return it by fax to (+352) 22 30 93 or by e-amil to email@example.com. ALFI will provide the advert in a format to be defined with the respective magazine.
To register or request any additional information/interview, please contact ALFI press office:
Tel: +352 22 30 26 – 1
Fax: +352 22 30 93