luxembourg means connectivity
in association with:
Two days of presentations and panel discussions on the latest news and trends in the alternative investment industry!
Check out the 2016 conference report!
- Vision of the future potential development of the alternative business in the EU
- Piloting FinTech in the world of alternative investments
- Debt and Credit Funds for Europe: alternative financing industry
- Real Estate is the flavour of the month for investors – or is it?
- 3rd country passporting under AIFMD
- Private Equity SWOT Talk – Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the PE/VC: EU & US views
- EU Policy Objectives & Fund Labels: putting the ELTIF, EuVECA & EuSEF labels to work
Keynote speaker: Leonard Brody, Entrepreneur, Venture Capitalist, 2 time Emmy Nominated Media Visionary. The Great Rewrite: While change used to happen from the top down, through governments and management, change now happens from the ground up, with savvy entrepreneurs dictating everything from new technology, to currency, to banking practices, to what’s being called “the internet of things”. This massive scale of disruption has understandably left organizations on shaky footing, struggling to engage consumers and employees alike and stay relevant. Those that learn to adapt to this rapid pace of change, that allow themselves to be “rewritten” for the modern day, will survive and prosper. Leonard Brody explains the answer to this widespread uncertainty, and how to harness it in your organization.
Going Beyond Digital
Key trends and the response we are seeing from Financial Institutions. Why being digital is required, but not enough to deliver a sustainable competitive advantage. Why Cognitive is the next step and what does it mean for your business.
Likhit Wagle, Global Industry Leader, Banking & Financial Markets, IBM Global Business Services, IBM
Industry Academy Member
Philippe Buhannic, Chairman & CEO, Tradingscreen, New York
J.R. Lowry, EMEA Head and Senior Vice President, State Street Global Exchange, London
Agathi Pafili, Senior Regulatory Policy Advisor, EFAMA, Brussels
Jiri Krol, Deputy CEO, Head of Government and Regulatory Affairs, AIMA, London
Jeff Rupp, Director of Public Affairs, INREV, Brussels
Michael Collins, Public Affairs Director, EVCA, Brussels
and many others...
NEW! Registration for 1 day is now possible!
- Rates start at €595 for ALFI members
- Register by 8 January 2016 to have your name included on the printed delegates list given to all attendees
|Early bird**||Normal||Early bird**||Normal|
|EAIF Day 1|
EAIF Day 2
|EUR 790||EUR 925||EUR 595||EUR 720|
Package Day 1 & 2
|EUR 1,320||EUR 1,540||EUR 990||EUR 1,210|
Read the registration conditions-VAT legislation & payment options click here which you accept by clicking on the below registration links
Online registration - I confirm that I have read and accepted the registration conditions.
Groups & special access tickets:
Group bookings must be made through the special group booking form in order to receive a group invoice and/or to benefit from the group discount.
- Group discounts apply for 11 or more registrants booked and paid by the same company (same invoice address). You will receive one group invoice.
- Group registrations must be centralised and paid by one company’s contact person in coordination with the registration office (email@example.com) through the special excel group booking form
- Discounts will be given through one credit note/reimbursement sent to the company’s contact person after the conference (no splitting of discounts)
- No discounts will be applied for cancelled registrants or non-paid no-show registrants
- Each registration remains subject to the general booking conditions of the event.
50 FREE TICKETS for asset managers & institutional investors who are not based in Luxembourg. Come and join us - apply here . Applications have to be made by 8 December 2015
Why become a sponsor or exhibitor?
The conference exhibition area, a popular feature of the conference, provides a highly visible platform for firms to showcase themselves. Last year, over 35 companies had exhibition stands while other companies increased their visibility by sponsoring the delegate badge, the voting system or a lunch or cocktail event.
- Provide your company with name recognition
- Maximum visibility as all breaks and standing buffet lunches take place in all exhibition areas
- Save money by meeting key decision-makers from your target market in one informal atmosphere where they are most receptive to new ideas, products and solutions.
- Be associated with a prestigious and well-known event that combines education with news of innovative strategies and solutions
Opportunities & fees
Agreement form: click here!
Click here for the pdf version
Last year’s event
Check out the 2014 conference report!
European Convention Center - Previously known as The Nouveau Centre de Conférences in Luxembourg Kirchberg. 4, place de l’Europe L-1499 Luxembourg
Parking: Please use the “Place de l’Europe” or "Trois Glands" car parks and follow the exit signs “Centre de Conférences”. Taxis and private cars are only allowed to stop for drop off. There are no parking spaces in front of the venue.
Venue access plan click here
WIFI/Internet connection: A free WIFI internet connection is offered in the exhibition hall of the conference center during the event.
Travel to Luxembourg by car: There are various car rental companies at the airport. An international driving licence is not necessary. Your home licence will suffice, Driving is on the right and wearing a seatbelt is required. Fuel prices are among the lowest in Western Europe.
By plane: Luxembourg-Findel International Airport is located 8,6km outsideLuxembourg-City and 8km from the conference centre. The airport is served by Luxair, KLM, Swiss, Lufthansa, British Airways and others.http://www.lux-airport.lu/
By train: Luxembourg train station is well connected with various European cities: Paris (2 hours), Brussels (3 hours), Cologne (3 hours.). www.cfl.lu
By bus: There is a frequent and efficient bus service which circulates throughout Luxembourg City.
For details of all national public transport options visit www.mobiliteit.lu
Access code: AEAIFC2015
Hotel bookings are managed by Luxembourg Convention Bureau:
Tel.: +352 / 22 75 65
Fax: +352 / 46 70 73
For any general queries regarding the event, please contact:
Welcome to the press space of the ALFI European Alternative Investment Funds Conference where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that we offer ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine and that the press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We will not be able to deliver press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
We remind you that filming and photography at the conference require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interested in becoming a media partner of the conference?
Refer to the Media partnership opportunities section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office.
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed on condition that the magazines/newspapers concerned run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and sent directly to the conference venue.
To conclude this agreement please fill in the media deal and return it by fax to (+352) 22 30 93. ALFI will provide the advert in a format to be defined with the respective magazine.
To register or request any additional information/interview, please contact ALFI press office:
ALFI Communications Team
Jean-Jacques Picard, Anna Příhodová, Karen Tsang
Tel: +352 22 30 26 – 1
Fax: +352 22 30 93