in association with nicsa & hkifa
ALFI is delighted to inform you that its Global Distribution conference will be held on the 23 & 24 September 2014!
We expect more than 800 participants from all around the world and up to 50 exhibitors showcasing their products and solutions serving the asset management industry.
Beside the conference itself, our traditional Golf Tournament that takes place the day before the conference offers excellent additional networking opportunities!
Get an impression of last year’s conference.
Luxair supports the ALFI Global Distribution Conference by offering a 100€ discount on the net flight price from and to more than 40 European destinations. Click here for more information!
Interested in becoming a media partner of the conference?
Refer to the Media partnership opportunities section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office.
Full programme: click here
- What’s new in the trend setting US fund industry?
- How did the RDR regulation affect the fund distribution landscape in Europe?
- Who are the new players in the cross-border distribution world?
- How can the competing interests of the fund manufacturers and distributors be reconciled?
- What role do management companies play in supporting the distribution of traditional and alternative funds?
- What opportunities and challenges do the mutual recognition and the Asian passports create for the European and US fund industry?
- Is the time ripe for setting up the Luxembourg Fund Data Repository?
- Is Responsible Investing a critical component for fund selection and distribution?
- How does the regulation on Central Securities Depositories (CSDs) impact investment funds?
- Can the Australian pension fund Scheme be a blueprint for Europe?
- H.E. Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance,Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg
- Maureen Leary-Jago, President, MFS Investment Management Service Center, Boston
- Naim Abou-Jaoude, CEO, Candriam, Paris
- Christian Dargnat, President, EFAMA, Brussels
- Grainne McEvoy, Central Bank of Ireland, Dublin
- Esther Wandel, Financial Conduct Authority, FCA, London
- Jean- Marc Goy, Counsel for International Affairs, Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, Luxembourg
Please click here to view the speakers' biographies
- Get latest industry news
- see old friends (and make new ones)
- network and share experiences that could benefit you and your firm
- Access practical advice and case studies
- Rates start at €740 for ALFI, NICSA and HKIFA members
- Register by 11 July 2014 to benefit from the early bird rates (see below)
- NEW: 10% group discount for more than 10 names registered and paid by the same company
- Register by 9 September 2014 to have your name included on the printed delegates list given to all attendees
- Questions regarding your registration, name changes, group bookings, invoicing, last minute attendance: contact the registration office at email@example.com or Phone: +31 20 5727301
Please click here to read the registration conditions which you accept by clicking on the below registration links
- Special accommodation rates in our partner hotels starting from 165€. Access code: AGDC14. Click here
- 100€ discount on flights from and to more than 40 European destinations! Claim your discount code during the registration process and click here for the booking procedure and conditions.
- More information including, how to get to the venue, see Practical information page
Already 32 exhibitors confirmed! click here
Why become a sponsor or exhibitor?
The conference exhibition area, a popular feature of the global distribution conference event, provides a highly visible platform for firms to showcase themselves. Last year, over 45 companies had exhibition stands while other companies increased their visibility by sponsoring the delegate badge, the voting system or a lunch, dinner or cocktail event.
- Provide your company with visibility and name recognition
- Save money by meeting key decision-makers from your target market in one informal atmosphere where they are at their most receptive to new ideas, products and solutions.
- Be associated with a prestigious and well-known event that combines education with news of innovative strategies and solutions
- Keep up to date with industry trends by networking with the industry’s smartest people.
- Maximum visibility as all breaks and standing buffet lunches take place in all exhibition areas
Opportunities & fees
SPONSORSHIP information and agreement forms, click here
EXHIBITION information and agreement forms, click here
ALL OPPORTUNITIES information and agreements forms click here
The Nouveau Centre de Conférences in Luxembourg Kirchberg (“NCCK”) offers high-tech meeting space with large, light-flooded exhibition and networking areas. Located in the financial district with hotels in walking distance and only a few minutes’ ride from the city centre and the airport, it is the ideal location for our conferences.
Parking: Please use the “Place de l’Europe” or "Trois Glands" car parks and follow the exit signs “Centre de Conférences”. Taxis and private cars are only allowed to stop for drop off. There are no parking spaces in front of the venue.
Access code: AGDC14
Hotel bookings are managed by Luxembourg Convention Bureau:
For any general queries regarding the event, please contact:
Welcome to the press space of the ALFI Global Distribution Conference where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that we offer ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine and that the press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We will not be able to deliver press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
We remind you that filming and photography at the conference require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed on condition that the magazines/newspapers concerned run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and sent directly to the conference venue.
To conclude this agreement please fill in the media deal and return it by fax to (+352) 22 30 93. ALFI will provide the advert in a format to be defined with the respective magazine.
To register or request any additional information/interview, please contact ALFI press office:
Tel: +352 22 30 26 – 1
Fax: +352 22 30 93