Discussions at ALFI’s Global Distribution Conference on 12 & 13 September 2013 in Kirchberg, Luxembourg will be posted live at ALFI’s LinkedIn group. ALFI team will also tweet using the hashtag #ALFIglobal13.
Content will be written by Phil Davis, a freelance journalist and former fund management reporter at the Financial Times and will focus on key points and highlights from the conference’s presentations and discussions. Extra supporting collateral and photos will also be uploaded throughout the conference.
A full programme for the conference can be found here.
Key speakers include:
- Theresa Hamacher, CFA, President, NICSA, Boston, MA
- Lieven Debruyne, Chairman, Hong Kong Investment Funds Association (HKIFA), Hong Kong
- Carla Harris, Managing Director, Emerging Managers Program, Morgan Stanley Investment Management, New York
- José Carlos Doherty, Chief Executive Officer, Brazilian Financial and Capital Markets Association (ANBIMA), São Paulo
- Jerry A. Webman, Chief Economist, OppenheimerFunds Inc, New York
conference webpage: click here.