The conference offers two days of presentations and panel discussions on the latest news and trends in the alternative investment industry will specialised workshops on Hedge Funds, Real Estate and Private Equity Funds.
In 2012, the event attracted a new record of about 600 registrations with 29 exhibitors and 36 sponsors!
We already have 35 exhibitors and 37 sponsors!
Full programme now online! click here
Registration open! click here
exhibition availabilities! only a few spaces left! click here
Interested in becoming a media partner at the conference?
Refer to the Media partnership opportunities section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office.
ALFI will be tweeting live from the conference using the hashtag #ALFIEaif13. Follow us on Twitter @ALFIfunds.
Marc Saluzzi, Chairman of ALFI, will host a lunch for journalists on 19th November at 12.30 in Novotel Kirchberg, 6, rue du Fort Niedergrünewald, to provide journalists with an update on the alternative investment funds sector in Luxembourg and to present the 2013 edition of the ALFI's Real Estate Investment Funds Survey.
To participate, please contact ALFI communications department: email@example.com.
- 100 Days after the Directive
- The Alternative Investment landscape: Private Equity, Real Estate and Hedge Fund markets
- CEO debate – trends in the Alternative Business
- Alternative Investments: why Luxembourg?
- AIFMD perspective from different jurisdictions
- Distribution: trends, opportunities and threats
- Obtaining an AIFM license in Luxembourg
- AIFMD - a global brand
- Attractiveness of Real Assets for Family Offices
Real Estate workshop
- Presentation of the 2013 edition of the ALFI Real Estate Funds Survey
- Impact of regulations on the non-listed Real Estate industry
- Opportunities to reshape the Real Estate Fund Offering
- Mapping of the strategies to be a Real Estate AIFM Compliant Manager
- Debt Fund and Distressed Asset strategies: fresh air for the Real Estate market?
Private Equity Workshop
- Market Trends - from telescope view to microscope view
- Luxembourg toll box - is the LP regime working?
- New challenges, new operating models
- Challenging tax environment
Hedge Fund Workshop
- Market trends - is the Hedge Fund world changing?
- How are Hedge Fund Managers dealing with the transitory regime?
- 4 months on: the real impact on doing business with Hedge Funds
- Credit Funds: Key AIFMD considerations
Programme click here!
Confirmed speakers include:
- David Arendt, Managing Director, The Luxembourg Free Port, Luxembourg
- Shoquat Bunglawala, Managing Director, Goldman Sachs Asset Management, London
- Richard Pelly, CEO, European Investment Fund, Luxembourg
- Marc Romano, CEO, Rothschild HDF Investment Solutions, Paris
- Peter Salvage, Head of Alternative Investment Services EMEA Securities and Fund Services, Citi, London
- Stuart Taylor, Head of Investor Products, Preqin, Luxembourg
Click here for all speakers' biographies
- Get latest industry news
- see old friends (and make new ones)
- network and share experiences that could benefit you and your firm
- Access practical advice and case studies
** Early Bird Rate for registration and payment made by 11 October 2013
*** In order to benefit from the member rate, the invoice has to be addressed to the member company
Please click here to read the registration conditions which you accept by clicking on the below registration links below
35 confirmed sponsors and 29 exhibition stands booked. click here for the confirmed exhibitors!
Why become a sponsor or exhibitor?
The conference exhibition area, a popular feature of the conference, provides a highly visible platform for firms to showcase themselves. Last year, over 29 companies had exhibition stands while other companies increased their visibility by sponsoring the delegate badge, the voting system or a lunch or cocktail event.
- Provide your company with name recognition
- Maximum visibility as all breaks and standing buffet lunches take place in all exhibition areas
- Save money by meeting key decision-makers from your target market in one informal atmosphere where they are at their most receptive to new ideas, products and solutions.
- Be associated with a prestigious and well-known event that combines education with news of innovative strategies and solutions
- Keep up to date with industry trends by networking with the industry’s smartest people.
Opportunities & fees
SPONSORSHIP information and agreement forms, click here
EXHIBITION information and agreement forms, click here
ALL OPPORTUNITIES information and agreements forms click here
Last year’s event
In 2012, the event attracted a new record of roughly 600 registrations with 29 exhibitors and 36 sponsors!
Click here to see last year’s conference details including photo gallery, podcasts and more...
The Nouveau Centre de Conférences in Luxembourg Kirchberg (“NCCK”) offers high-tech meeting space with large, light-flooded exhibition and networking areas. Located in the financial district with hotels in walking distance and only a few minutes’ ride from the city centre and the airport, it is the ideal location for our conferences.
For any general queries regarding the event, please contact:
Welcome to the press space of the ALFI European Alternative Investment Funds Conference where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that we offer ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine and that the press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We will not be able to deliver press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
We remind you that filming and photography at the conference require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (firstname.lastname@example.org) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? click here
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed on condition that the magazines/newspapers concerned run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and sent directly to the conference venue.
To conclude this agreement please fill in the media deal and return it by fax to (+352) 22 30 93. ALFI will provide the advert in a format to be defined with the respective magazine.
Download the media distribution deal.
To register or request any additional information/interview, please contact ALFI press office:
Tel: +352 22 30 26 – 1
Fax: +352 22 30 93