In association with nicsa & hkifa
Full programme now online! click here
Registration open! click here
Exhibition space still available! click here
Letter from America
Present and future challenges facing our industry
Tools to Maximize your Professional Success
Regaining the trust of the investors – implications for the Asset Management Industry
Meet the Regulators
Social media: a splendid opportunity for fund promoters
Coming of Age: Asia’s Role in Global Asset Management
Investing in China - how to navigate through regulations
The Brazilian Investment Fund Industry –recent trends and challenges
Addressing the challenges of today’s Global Distribution model
Navigating the Swiss regulatory landscape for effective distribution
Luxembourg’s IGA on FATCA – the negotiator’s view and the practionners’ view
Distribution of UCITS and Non-UCITS funds going forward
- Daniel Bernardo, Assistant Director, Registration and Authorization Division Collective Investment Schemes Department, Comissão de Valores Mobiliarios - CVM, Rio de Janeiro
- Peng Wah Choy, CEO, Harvest Global Investments Limited, Hong Kong
- Lieven Debruyne, Chairman, Hong Kong Investment Funds Association (HKIFA), Hong Kong
- José Carlos Doherty, Chief Executive Officer, Brazilian Financial and Capital Markets Association, São Paulo
- Carla Harris, Managing Director, Emerging Managers Program, Morgan Stanley Investment Management, New York
- Alex Hoctor-Duncan, Managing Director, BlackRock, London
- Mary Hunter Hieronimus, EMEA Regional Business Manager, Thomson Reuters, Luxembourg
- Diana MacKay, Founder and joint CEO, MacKay Williams, London
- Lina Medeiros, President, MFS International Ltd., London
- Allan Polack, Chairman, CEO Asset Management Head of Investment Management
AB Nordea, Copenhagen
- Martin Thommen, Head, UBS Global Asset Management and President, Swiss Funds Association, Zurich
- Massimo Tosato, Executive Vice Chairman, Schroders plc, London and CEO, Schroder Investment Management Ltd, London
- Edouard Vieillefond, secrétaire général adjoint, Direction de la régulation et des
affaires internationales, Autorité des Marchés Financiers, Paris
Click here for biographies & pictures of the conference speakers
- Get latest industry news
- see old friends (and make new ones)
- network and share experiences that could benefit you and your firm
- Access practical advice and case studies
** Early Bird Rate for registration and payment made by 19 July 2013
*** In order to benefit from the member rate, the invoice has to be addressed to the member company
Please click here to read the registration conditions which you accept by clicking on the below registration links
21 confirmed sponsors and 34 exhibition stands booked. Only a few spaces left! click here for the confirmed exhibitors!
Confirmed exhibitors and sponsors, please contact us for the link to your logistical information page.
Why become a sponsor or exhibitor?
The conference exhibition area, a popular feature of the global distribution conference event, provides a highly visible platform for firms to showcase themselves. Last year, over 45 companies had exhibition stands while other companies increased their visibility by sponsoring the delegate badge, the voting system or a lunch, dinner or cocktail event.
- Provide your company with visibility and name recognition
- Save money by meeting key decision-makers from your target market in one informal atmosphere where they are at their most receptive to new ideas, products and solutions.
- Be associated with a prestigious and well-known event that combines education with news of innovative strategies and solutions
- Keep up to date with industry trends by networking with the industry’s smartest people.
- Maximum visibility as all breaks and standing buffet lunches take place in all exhibition areas
Opportunities & fees
SPONSORSHIP information and agreement forms, click here
EXHIBITION information and agreement forms, click here
ALL OPPORTUNITIES information and agreements forms click here
Last year’s event
The event attracted over 800 participants, 45 exhibitors, 25 sponsors!
Click here to see last year’s conference details including photo gallery, podcasts and more...
The Nouveau Centre de Conférences in Luxembourg Kirchberg (“NCCK”) offers high-tech meeting space with large, light-flooded exhibition and networking areas. Located in the financial district with hotels in walking distance and only a few minutes’ ride from the city centre and the airport, it is the ideal location for our big conferences. The main conference room can take up to 850 participants, but on average we have approximately 500-600 participants per day.
For any general queries regarding the event, please contact:
Welcome to the press space of the ALFI Global Distribution Conference where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that we offer ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine and that the press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We will not be able to deliver press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
We remind you that filming and photography at the conference require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interested in becoming a media partner of the conference?
Refer to the Media partnership opportunities section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office.
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (email@example.com) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Interested in becoming a sponsor? click here
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed on condition that the magazines/newspapers concerned run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and sent directly to the conference venue.
To conclude this agreement please fill in the media deal and return it by fax to (+352) 22 30 93. ALFI will provide the advert in a format to be defined with the respective magazine.
To register or request any additional information/interview, please contact ALFI press office:
Tel: +352 22 30 26 – 1
Fax: +352 22 30 93