Responsible Investments are increasingly becoming the focus of institutional and private investors. Responsible Investment (RI) products and strategies are investment products that in addition to economic aspects, environmental and/or social principles, take into account the principles of good Corporate Governance and Business Ethics.
Product ranges and distribution channels are being extended. Institutional and retail Investors increasingly consider extra-financial criteria in their investment decisions.
The conference, held in association with LuxFLAG, is designed for the following audiences:
- Institutional, private and social investors who want to explore the investment potential offered by Microfinance and Social Responsible Investing;
- Private Bankers and Wealth Managers who wish to identify investment opportunities for their clients;
- Fund Promoters wishing to gain insights in how to structure optimally Investment Responsible Investing Vehicles;
- Microfinance Investment Vehicles who want to get an update on regulation and improve distribution efficiency;
- Microfinance Institutions (MFIs) interested in obtaining access to private capital markets;
- Banks, Fund Administration Companies, Auditors, Lawyers, Service Providers: who want to understand the most recent trends in this fast growing industry.
This conference will bring the industry participants together for a profound reflection on the most relevant topics in the area of Microfinance and Responsible Investments.
Highlights of the programme include:
- Keynote speech
- What do we mean by Impact Investing?
- Overview of the sector: quantitative approach
- Challenging Women challenging problems
- Islamic Finance – CEO Interview
- Regulatory countdown: 2 months to be ready…
- How to attract/target private investors
- Impact: Measuring, Reporting, Communicating
|Who should attend||Access map|