BNP Paribas Aqua - a first French domiciled fund receives a LuxFLAG Label/LuxFLAG is pleased to announce that a first French domiciled investment fund –BNP Paribas Aqua has been granted the LuxFLAG Environment Label.
Six Environment Funds have been granted the LuxFLAG Environment Label as of December 2012, with approximately USD 558 million in assets under management.
Environment Funds labelled as of December 2012:
- BNP Paribas Aqua (new label)
- Green for Growth Fund, Southeast Europe SA
- Living Planet Fund – Global Environment
- Lux-Equity Eco Global
- Parvest Environmental Opportunities
- Parvest Global Environment
Twenty five Microfinance Investment Vehicles (MIVs) have been granted the LuxFLAG Microfinance Label as of December 2012, representing approximately USD 3.83 billion in assets under management.