More than 300 industry professionals attended this one-day event entirely dedicated to analysing the latest developments in the implementation of the AIFM directive and their consequences for the industry.
The conference combined thorough legal and regulatory analysis, highly topical research and practical insights, to provide a perfect platform for all industry stakeholders willing to align their strategies and practice with leading edge industry developments.
The conference was a unique opportunity to hear from and exchange views with industry leading experts on:
- Latest update on level 2 measures and national transpositions
- Exploring the implications of the new delegation rules
- How to structure your business or your products
- The evolving role of the Depositary function under the AIFMD
- Addressing the challenges of remunerations guidelines
- Examining leverage and transparency requirements
- Challenges and opportunities for Luxembourg