Senior Communications Manager/Copywriter
In order to keep pace with its growing activities, ALFI wishes to hire a Senior Communications Manager/Copywriter to strengthen its Communications Department.
ALFI’s Communications Department is in charge of the Association’s internal and external communication.
The external communication aims at ensuring visibility of the Luxembourg investment fund industry at the national and international level, with a specialized audience, as well as with the public at large.
As a member of the Communication team,
- Write articles and press releases for local and international mainstream and trade media
- Create effective teaser texts to promote ALFI’s various international conferences and dedicated member events
- Produce content for, coordinate the editorial production of and proof-read the wide range of ALFI’s communication material (newsletters, brochures, guidelines, annual reports, website...) in collaboration with the Association’s in-house legal department and external working groups
- Aid in the preparation of presentations and/or speeches to be made by the ALFI management
- Further develop ALFI’s online investor education platform
- Monitor and feed the Association’s social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr, Vimeo)
- Education: university degree in economics, law or journalism
- 5-10 years of professional experience, preferably in the financial sector
- Journalistic experience is an asset
- Real team player
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English and French, and possibly German.
- Ability to demonstrate complex contexts in an easily comprehensible manner
- Attention to detail
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media
- Sound proficiency of the standard office, graphic design, image editing and page layout software
Knowledge of communication and marketing tools, or previous experience as a communications officer would be an advantage.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and a balanced working environment.
Please send your application and CV by 27 June 2017 to Anouk Agnes, ALFI Director Communications and Business Development, 12, rue Erasme, L-1468 Luxembourg or by e-mail to email@example.com (Subject line: Application Communications Department).