With a view to joining its regulatory team.
- Act as contact point for regulatory developments concerning investment funds (UCITS, AIFs), management companies and investment firms based on the allocation within the regulatory team
- Analyse documents issued by national, European and international bodies and prepare ALFI positions
- Participate and coordinate the work of the specific technical committees of the Association
- Assist in preparing and coordinating ALFI’s communication material (newsletters, brochures, guidelines, website...) in collaboration with technical committees and the Association’s communication department
- Contribute to dedicated members’ events, presentations and/or speeches to be made by ALFI management
- Monitor and analyse new initiatives, regulations and legislative changes
- Represent ALFI in national and international associations, working groups and fora
- Education: University degree in law
- 3-7 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Good knowledge of legal and regulatory aspects for investment funds and management companies
- Fluent in English and French, German being an advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and a balanced working environment.
Please send your application and CV by 30 June 2018 to François Drazdik, Head of Administration, 12, rue Erasme, L-1468 Luxembourg or by e-mail to email@example.com (Subject line: Application Legal Department).
- Input of accounting documents, general and analytical accounting (BOB50 software)
- Billing via Modullo software
- Payments via BOB50
- Management of various HR specific tasks such as
- Flexible, dynamic, motivated to learn and be a team player
- Education: minimum BAC
- Good accounting skills and some interest in IT
- 1 – 2 years hands-on accounting and HR administration skills
- Good skills in Microsoft tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- BOB & BOB OLE, Modullo, Multiline, ECDF tool knowledge
- Good sense of organisation and service orientation
- Good communication skills
- Languages: French and English (oral and written fluency)
- Other languages and experience in a service sector or administration will be considered as an advantage
- Legislative monitoring.
- Attend and report from meetings.
- Research for the preparation of background notes and drafts.
- Organizational support.
- Hold a recent university degree (Master) in European Affairs and be familiar with the workings of the EU institutions.
- Possess developed communication skills in particular in writing and drafting.
- Have sharp analytical and proven organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a good spoken and written command of both English and French. Other languages, in particular Luxembourgish and German, are considered an asset.