ALFI, the trade body representing the Luxembourg Fund Industry, has launched a series of short films aimed at helping consumers understand what investing means.
The films take people through the basics of investing, covering topics such as:
- Saving and investing – what should you do with your money
- What are equity, bond and real estate assets
- What is an investment fund
- What is a UCITS fund and why should I invest in one
- How does a UCITS fund work?
- How can UCITS funds protect investors?
Please click on the pictures below or use the menu navigation to view the podcasts:
1. Should I save or should I invest?
2. What exactly are equity, bond
and real estate assets?
3. What is an investment fund?
4. What is a UCITS fund?
6. How can UCITS funds protect investors?
Please note that the content of these podcasts do not constitute financial advice but general financial information only. The viewer should not consider the information on this website as a solicitation in any respect to enter into any arrangement.