|In association with|
Designed as a unique platform to allow participants from Europe, the United States and Asia to share knowledge and exchange experiences, this conference enjoys a secure place in the agenda of many fund industry professionals. We expect more than 700 delegates and speakers from throughout the world and 32 confirmed exhibitors showcasing their products and solutions serving the asset management industry.
Highlights of our comprehensive and richly varied conference programme focusing on markets, investor and technology include:
- Panel on practical solutions: management company and fund passporting post-Brexit
- Where is the action? - Myths and realities of today and tomorrow’s target markets
- Reality check: The do’s and don’ts of global distribution
- Research: How will today’s investor look tomorrow?
- Out of the box: Will asset management survive artificial intelligence?
- Accelerating change: (How) will robot advisers turn fund distribution upside down?
Full programme: click here
The annual ALFI golf tournament on Monday 19th September at Kikuoka Country Club sets the ball rolling for the conference. Meet some of the conference participants and ALFI members in a relaxed environment with plenty of networking and profits are donated to charity. Places are limited to conference attendees and ALFI members. If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
H.E. Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance, Luxembourg
Viviane Reding, Former Vice-President of the European Commission, Member of the European Parliament
Oliver Bilal, Head of EMEA, UBS Asset Management (UK) Ltd, London
Calum Chace, Futurist, Writer and Al Commentator
Mathias Helleu, Executive Chairman 8Securities, Hong Kong
J.R. Lowry, Senior Vice President and Head of EMEA, State Street Global Exchange, London
Claude Marx, Director General, Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier, (CSSF), Luxembourg
Allan Polack, Group CEO, PFA Pension, Copenhagen
Guillaume Prache, Managing Director, Better Finance, Brussels
Nasir Zubairi, FinTech Advisor and Investor
Jon Wedgbury, Manager, ACA Compliance (Europe) Limited, London
Full programme: click here
- Rates start at €790 for ALFI/HKIFA/NICSA members
- Register by 29 July 2016 to benefit from the early bird rates (see below)
- Register by 9 September 2016 to have your name included on the printed delegates list given to all attendees
Global Distribution Day 1
Global Distribution Day 2
Global Distribution Package
(Day 1 & 2)
* Fees are subject to 3% VAT.
** Early Bird Rate for registration payments made by 29 July 2016.
***In order to benefit from the member rate, the registrant has to work directly for the member company/member fund
Read the registration conditions-VAT legislation & payment options click here which you accept by clicking on the below registration links.
Groups & special access tickets:
Group bookings must be made through the special group booking form in order to receive a group invoice and/or to benefit from the group discount.
- Group discounts apply for 11 or more registrants booked and paid by the same company (same invoice address). You will receive one group invoice.
- Group registrations must be centralised and paid by one company’s contact person in coordination with the registration office (email@example.com) through the special excel group booking form
- Discounts will be given through one credit note/reimbursement sent to the company’s contact person after the conference (no splitting of discounts)
- No discounts will be applied for cancelled registrants or non-paid no-show registrants
- Each registration remains subject to the general booking conditions of the event.
50 FREE TICKETS for asset managers & institutional investors who are not based in Luxembourg. Join us! (application form click here)
Why become a sponsor or exhibitor?
- Provide your company with name recognition
- Maximum visibility as all breaks and standing buffet lunches take place in all exhibition areas
- Save money by meeting key decision-makers from your target market in one informal atmosphere where they are most receptive to new ideas, products and solutions.
- Be associated with a prestigious and well-known event that combines education with news of innovative strategies and solutions
Opportunities & fees
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available. Contact us!
Agreement form : click here
4, Place de l'Europe; Luxembourg-Kirchberg
Parking: Please use the “Place de l’Europe” or "Trois Glands" car parks and follow the exit signs “Centre de Conférences”. Taxis and private cars are only allowed to stop for drop off. There are no parking spaces in front of the venue.
Venue access plan click here
WIFI/Internet connection: A free WIFI internet connection is offered in the exhibition hall of the conference center during the event.
Travel to Luxembourg by car: There are various car rental companies at the airport. An international driving licence is not necessary. Your home licence will suffice. Driving is on the right and wearing a seatbelt is required. Fuel prices are among the lowest in Western Europe.
By plane: Luxembourg-Findel International Airport is located 8,6km outside Luxembourg-City and 8km from the conference centre. The airport is served by Luxair, KLM, Swiss, Lufthansa, British Airways and others.http://www.lux-airport.lu/
By train: Luxembourg train station is well connected with various European cities: Paris (2 hours), Brussels (3 hours), Cologne (3 hours.). www.cfl.lu
By bus: There is a frequent and efficient bus service which circulates throughout Luxembourg City.
For details of all national public transport options visit www.mobiliteit.lu
An allocation of rooms at a preferential rate will be reserved in our partner hotels, that are located within walking distance of the conference venue (ECCL - European Convention Center Luxembourg)
Hotel bookings are managed by Luxembourg Convention Bureau:
Tel.: +352 / 22 75 65
Fax: +352 / 46 70 73
For any general queries regarding the event, please contact:
Welcome to the press space of the ALFI Global Distribution Conference where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that we have a very limited number of press passes and, in any case, can only offer a maximum of ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine (upon approval). Once we have reached the limit, we are unable to offer further press passes.
The press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We are not able to offer press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
Filming and photography at the conference, either in the auditorium or in the Convention Center, require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interested in becoming a media partner of the conference?
Refer to the Media partnership opportunities section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (email@example.com) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed on condition that the magazines/newspapers concerned run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and sent directly to the conference venue.
To register or request any additional information/interview, please contact ALFI press office:
ALFI Communications Team
Jean-Jacques Picard, Anna Příhodová, Karen Tsang
Tel: +352 22 30 26 – 1
Fax: +352 22 30 93