The Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry has the pleasure of announcing that the conferences formerly known as the ALFI MicroFinance Conference and the ALFI Sustainable Responsible Investment Conference have joined forces to create the new:
ALFI Responsible Investing Conference ~ making a difference
on Thursday 10 May 2012
at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce, Kirchberg, Luxembourg
Sponsorship opportunity now available (click here)
Microfinance is one of the most important tools to help alleviate poverty, whereas Social Responsible Investments also known as sustainable, socially conscious, green or ethical investing, describes an investment strategy which seeks to consider both financial return and social good.These tools represent today one of the fastest growing niche areas in the world of Finance. This conference will bring the industry participants together for a profound reflection on the most relevant topics in the area of Microfinance and Responsible Investments.
Highlights of the programme:
- Keynote speech: Responsible Investing, can it be done?
- Quantitative Overview (outlook, data, analysis, trends)
- Investor Perspective - what is important for private and institutional clients?
- The Value of Reporting – is there a special need for in in Responsible Investing
- Social Impact and performance
- Ethical Investment Funds
- Microfinance 2.0
- Tomorrow’s legal structures to support Responsible Investing