This is Luxembourg’s largest fund distribution event attracting more than 700 industry professionals over two days. This is a unique opportunity to position your company as a major player and to increase your brand visibility amongst key-decision makers.
The conference will update participants on the latest developments and trends in fund distribution and highlights of the programme include:
- Opening address by H.E. Luc Frieden, Luxembourg Minister of Finance
- Panel on Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act - FATCA
- Panel on Fund Governance
- Focus on Latin America
- Two CEO interviews
- 2011 - What are the regulatory challenges? - Interview with Jean Guill, Director General, Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
- Panel on Pension Funds
- Learning to talk about distribution networks - Noel Fessey, Managing Director, Schroder Investment Management (Luxembourg) S.A.
- The current regulatory environment
|Sponsors & Exhibitors|