With Level 2 technical guidance due imminently and Luxembourg transposition bill of law submitted to the Chamber of Representatives on August 24th 2012, ALFI is pleased to host a new Leading Edge Conference fully dedicated to analyzing the latest developments in the implementation of the AIFM directive and their consequences for the industry.
This one day conference will combine thorough legal and regulatory analysis, highly topical research and practical insights, to provide a perfect platform for all industry stakeholders willing to align their strategies and practice with leading edge industry developments.
The conference will be a unique opportunity to hear from and exchange views with industry leading experts on:
- Latest update on level 2 measures and national transpositions
- Exploring the implications of the new delegation rules
- How to structure your business or your products
- The evolving role of the Depositary function under the AIFMD
- Addressing the challenges of remunerations guidelines
- Examining leverage and transparency requirements
- Challenges and opportunities for Luxembourg