- Join us and our members for this free-of-fee informative seminar
- Learn about the latest developments on topics related to your market and the Luxembourg fund sector
- Benefit from numerous networking opportunities with top representatives from your local market and Luxembourg
- Use the opportunity to engage with the ALFI community representing the second largest investment fund domicile in the world
During this half-day seminar, industry experts will provide insights into:
- Industry drivers: where is the asset management industry headed in 2017 and beyond? This high-level panel will discuss the latest trends and industry drivers such as FinTech, Brexit, CMU, the impact of regulatory developments as well as new “brands” such as EuVECA, EuSEF and ELTIF
- Structuring & Distribution Trends: meeting the needs of multi-faceted investors: practitioners will explain how to best structure and distribute products and present the newest Luxembourg vehicle: the RAIF
- Responsible investments: the time is now! RI experts will discuss ESG techniques and trends as well as climate finance and impact investing
- The REIF workshop.Practitioners will explain real estate alternative investment funds and focus on topics such as marketing, distribution, use of AIFM in NL for marketing of Lux funds, vehicles & latest projects of the asset managers.
Confirmed speakers include:
Rob and Bert Boerman, Founders, 2Gears, Luxembourg Fintech of the year 2016
H.E. Pierre-Louis Lorenz, Ambassador, Embassy of Luxembourg in The Hague
Christianne de Roy, Head of Financial Institutions, Wholesale Banking, ING
Heidi Foppa, Head of Business Development & Investor Relations, Triodos Investment Management
Laetitia Hamon, Manager, KPMG
Louise Hedberg, Head of Corporate Governance, East Capital
Hervé Leclercq, Partner, Luther S.A.
Nichola Marshall, Head of Responsible Investment, Sparinvest
Maurits Cammeraat, Director of Professional Standards, INREV
Christian Hertz, Director, Head of Legal, Luxembourg Investment solutions S.A.
Jacques Elvinger, Partner, Elvinger Hoss Prussen
Michael Ferguson, Partner, EY
Marc Meyers, Partner, Loyens & Loeff
Claude Niedner, Partner, Arendt & Medernach
Simon Ramos, Partner, Deloitte
Thomas Seale, CEO, European Fund Administration
David Suetens, Country Head and Managing Director, State Street
Nesbit West, Consultant, Independent Advisory
Georges Wolff, Country Manager, NN Investment Partners Luxembourg S.A.
Crowne Plaza South, Amsterdam: access map
George Gershwinlaan 101, Amsterdam, 1082MT, Netherlands
For any general queries regarding the event, please contact:
Welcome to the press space where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that there is a very limited number of press passes available and in any case, we can only offer ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine (subject to approval). Once we have reached the limit, we are unable to offer any further press passes.
The press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We are unable to offer press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
Filming and taking photos at the conference, either in the auditorium or at the conference venue, require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interested in becoming a media partner of the conference?
Kindly refer to the Media Partnership section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office.
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of the ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (email@example.com) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Sponsoring this ALFI roadshow will help raise your firm profile in two strategic markets: Singapore and Australia. Sponsorship is open to ALFI members only. To become a member of ALFI, please click here.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed under the condition that the concerned magazines/newspapers run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and send directly to the conference venue.
To register or request any additional information/interview, please contact ALFI press office:
ALFI Communications Team
Jean-Jacques Picard, Anna Příhodová, Karen Tsang
Tel: +352 22 30 26 – 1
Fax: +352 22 30 93