Global distribution post-Brexit
Programme online! click here
- Management Company & Fund Passporting post-Brexit
- Today’s and tomorrow’s distribution markets
- How will Fintech impact fund distribution?
- New Luxembourg product opportunities: spoilt for choice or perfect toolbox?
- A practical guide to KYC & KYD
- Change in Global Distribution Regulations in Europe and beyond
For the full programme click here
- Rates start at £ 220 for ALFI members
- Register by 14 September 2016 to benefit from the early bird rates (see below)
- Register by 5 October 2016 to have a printed badge.
Questions regarding your registration, name changes, group bookings, invoicing, last minute attendance: contact the registration office at email@example.com or Phone: +31 20 5727301
Early bird rate**
Early bird rate**:
* Fees are subject to 20% VAT.
** Early Bird Rate for registration payments made by 14 September 2016.
*** In order to benefit from the member fee, the registrant needs to work directly for the the member company or member fund.
Read the registration conditions-VAT legislation & payment options click here which you accept by clicking on the below registration links.
10% group discount for 6 or more delegates registered and paid by the same company. Your individual booking will be taken into account if it is made through the group booking form according to the booking conditions. Download the booking form here
50 FREE TICKETS for asset managers & institutional investors who are not based in Luxembourg. Come and join us! click here for the application form
Still time to join! Contact us!
Click here for the sponsorship agreement.
- Increased exposure and visibility through the inclusion of your logo in a variety of conference-related materials (invitations, brochures, dedicated website, conference screen)
- Access to high level fund industry professionals including
- fund managers and administrators,
- fund distributors,
- lawyers, consultants and tax advisers,
- auditors and accounting firms,
- custodian banks and transfer agents
- Networking and teaming opportunities with potential buyers and partners
- Complimentary conference registrations
Exhibition space is available from €2,000 for ALFI members (plus year package discount if applicable). Take this opportunity and join today! Various levels of sponsorship are possible. Other options can be discussed!
Last year’s event
Check out last year's event! click here
Access the photo gallery by clicking on the photo below!
ALFI events team
Senior Event Managers: Irene Schultz-Gerstein, Siobhán Roche
Event Managers: Andreea Bran, Virginie Tripet
Assistant Event Manager: Eleftheria Kollia
Phone : +352 223026.1
Fax: +352 223096
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry
Association Luxembourgeoise des Fonds d'Investissement
12, rue Erasme
L- 1468 Luxembourg
Welcome to the press space where you can register and download press documents related to the event.
Please note that we have a very limited number of press passes and, in any case, can only offer a maximum of ONE free press pass per newspaper or magazine (upon approval). Once we have reached the limit, we are unable to offer further press passes.
The press passes are exclusively reserved to journalists covering the conference. We are not able to offer press passes to advertising managers or administrative staff of any publication.
Filming and photography at the conference, either in the auditorium or at the venue, require preliminary authorisation from the ALFI press office.
Interested in becoming a media partner of the conference?
Refer to the Media partnership opportunities section below to learn more or contact the ALFI press office.
Interview or information requests
Should you wish to set up an interview with any of ALFI representatives or event’s speakers, please contact the press office (email@example.com) mentioning details of your request (your name, media organisation, date, time, and subject of your interview, etc.).
Copyrighted photos of ALFI's events (©ALFI) or official photos of ALFI's representatives are also available upon request.
Interested in becoming a media partner? Click here.
ALFI offers media partnerships to regional and international magazines and newspapers.
Distribution of 50 copies of your publication at the conference press desk and display of your logo on the conference’s website will be allowed on condition that the magazines/newspapers concerned run an appropriate announcement of the conference free of charge prior to the event.
The copies to be distributed are provided by the publisher free of charge for ALFI and sent directly to the conference venue.
To conclude this agreement please fill in the media deal and return it by fax to (+352) 22 30 93. ALFI will provide the advert in a format to be defined with the respective magazine.